As a parent, we know that it can be hard to part with your children for any amount of time. This can certainly make going back to work or school seem overwhelming!
We at Interfaith Campus Preschool understand the anxieties of our parents, and have taken strong measures to ensure the safety and security of the children in our care. One of our focal points is to establish a firm connection with our children and their families, which allow staff to know when something is amiss. These same positive relationships create openness to discuss and resolve any issues.
On top of the key relationships we build with our families, we also provide the following to ensure the utmost safety at our facility:
- Cameras in every room, allowing the co-directors to analyze activities in real time
- Low child-to-teacher ratios
- Door leading to classroom and child care areas are locked, and can only be accessed when buzzed in by the front office
- Required sign-in of children by parents upon drop off and pick up
- Meticulous adherence to children’s release paperwork (included in enrollment packets)
- Strict vetting process of all employees, including criminal background check
- CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse, and Communicable Diseases training for all employees
- Regular fire and tornado drills
- Classroom entrance deterrent device in every room in case of extenuating circumstances
It is our goal to provide a fun, educational environment for our children, and the basis for that setting is safety!